Order of Admission Procedure for Foreign Entrants.
The order of foreign entrants’ admission in FBSEI HPE “VRSUS” is determined by Admission Regulations.
Admission of foreign entrants at the university for training according to the programs of higher education is carried out in the order established by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation:
- at the expense of the RF budget funds within the quotas limits established by the Government of the Russian Federation or for the citizens of the States – partners due to the Agreement on ensuring equal rights of citizens (citizens of Tajikistan, Armenia, Moldova, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Georgia);
- on the contracts of payment for training by physical person or legal entity;
Admission of foreign citizens at the University for studying on bachelor's programs and training on specialist programs is carried out on the basis of the results of entrance examinations in the relevant General education subjects, the form of which is determined by the University. The entrance test organized by the University on General subjects are carried out in the written test form (by type of Unified State Exam).
The foreign citizens entering the first course on the basis of entrance examinations, the form of which is determined by the higher school on its own, may apply to one University and to participate in the competition in three directions of training (specialties), which implemented the basic educational programs in the University, and simultaneously may apply to the places in the framework of the enrollment control figures and to the places on the contracts of payment for training.
The foreign citizens having certificates on the results of the Unified State Exam, have the right to apply on the basis of results of Unified State Examination and to submit the application for admission at the same time no more than to five higher education institutions, in three directions of preparation (specialties), on various forms of education due to which the main educational programs are realized, and at the same time to apply to the places within the enrollment control figures and to the places on the contracts of payment for training.
Documents acceptance starts - on June, 20.
Documents acceptance for training according to the programs of a bachelor degree and expert training programs full-time form of study comes to the end:
On July, 5 – for the persons entering for training in the directions of preparation (specialties), where additional entrance tests on creative orientation are carried out during the enrollment procedure;
On July, 10 – for the persons entering by the results of entrance tests, conducted independently by the university;
On July, 25 - for the persons entering only by the results of the Unified State Examination.
Documents acceptance for training according to the programs of a bachelor degree and expert training programs part-time form of study comes to the end:
On July, 25 – for the persons entering on the places, financed at the expense of the federal budget.
On September, 12 – for the persons entering on places, under the contracts of payment for training for full term and short term of training.
The foreign citizen submits the following documents during the application filing about entering (in Russian):
- the original identification document or its copy;
- the original document of the state sample about education (or its copy certified in accordance with the established procedure), or the original document of the foreign state about an education level and (or) the qualification, recognized in the Russian Federation at the level of the document of the state sample on education (or its copy certified in accordance with the established procedure).
- - a copy of the recognition certificate of this document (nostrification), except for the documents of the States due to the Agreement on mutual recognition of education documents. Currently, the Russian Federation has the agreements with all former Soviet republics.
- a certified translation into Russian of the document of a foreign state on the level of education and qualification and supplements (if the latter is provided by the laws of the state that issued a document of education);
- copies of documents or other evidence to support the membership of compatriots residing abroad, the groups provided for in article 17 of the Federal Law № 99-FZ (for the category of compatriots);
- the visa, for the visa states (from the CIS: Turkmenistan, Georgia);
- migration card;
- the RF registration (upon availability);
- the certificate on absence of the HIV infection, assured by official body of health care of the directing country;
- the medical certificate (at the time of transfer);
- results of fluorography (for part-time course);
- 4 photos.
All the translations into Russian are to be executed addressed to name and the surname, specified in the entry visa.